After you purchase an unlimited subscription through Piccam, you can manage the auto-renewing subscription using your computer, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
To manage your subscription with your iPhone, iPad or iPod, follow these steps:
1. From the Home screen, tap App Store.
2. Tap Featured from the menu at the bottom.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap your Apple ID. If you don't see your Apple ID, tap Sign In and enter your information. Then tap your Apple ID.
4. Tap View Apple ID.
5. If prompted, enter your password and tap OK.
6. On the Account Settings screen, scroll down and tap Manage App Subscriptions.
7. Tap the subscription you want to manage, then choose a subscription category.
8. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription period, or turn off Auto-Renewal.
To manage your subscription on your computer, follow these steps:
1. Open iTunes.
2. If you're not signed in, go to Store > Sign In and enter your information.
3. Go to Store > View Account. If prompted, enter your password and then click View Account.
4. On the Account Information page, scroll to the Settings section.
5. Click Manage to the right of Subscriptions.
6. Choose the subscription you want to manage.7. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription period, or turn off Auto-Renewal.
Important: Uninstalling an app will not automatically stop your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription. If you uninstall the app without canceling your subscription, you will still be charged.