1. Download the Piccam Desktop with the following links:
2. Find the Piccam.exe file on your computer and double click on the icon. Then, accept the permission to install the Piccam Desktop and use your User ID to login.
3. Add folders of photos to your Piccam account by clicking the Add Folder (+) icon.
Note: If you want to stop uploading photos from a particular folder, select it from the list within the Desktop and click Remove Folder.
4. Choose the folder of photos you wish to upload, first making sure that it does not contain any hidden folders or files. [Note: Piccam will not upload RAW or TIFF files at this time]
If you want to stop uploading photos from a particular folder, select it from the list in the Desktop and click the Remove (-) icon.
5. Your photos will now start uploading to your Piccam account, and will be available on your mobile devices once they have fully completed the upload! To easily find these photos, check your Tags in Piccam.
Note: You will see the total number uploaded at the bottom of the application screen.
Please note: The Desktop is a tool to upload your photos, but not to view and manage. To access these photos, log in to your Piccam account on your mobile device.