I suggest you ...

Export All

There should be a way to export all of your trunx photos into your camera roll all at once instead of going through them one by one

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lauren Snider shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminMatt (Piccam Support, Kposo Limited) responded  · 

Hi Lauren, we understand the importance of being able to export all of your stored photos if you wish. We are planning on building this functionality in the future!

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Linnette G. commented  · 

This never happens? Piccam is no longer available in the App Store and I cannot even get all my photos exported. What gives

• Portia commented  · 

Hi. I recently lost my phone and need to find out how do I retrieve the photos that were saved previously before I lost my phone. :-(

• Sarah Czapla commented  · 

From what I can see they have been saying they will provide this since 2014. Still, no option for this. Switching to Shutterfly Life where my pictures are not held ransom and I can view them on my desktop.

• Nick commented  · 

This is a very basic feature to have included from the start. I have used your app since the early beginnings. I am unfortunately growing a little impatient on this one. We should be, at the very least, able to download our own photos to all of our own devices, in a very simple manner, including our desktop or laptop of choice.

• jenny commented  · 

Why i couldn't get my new pictures to my trunx?.I used to before and after take a picture authomatically goes to my trunx.And now i could not see any new picture..What should i do?..Pease i need help .Thank you

• Colleen commented  · 

When will we be able to export all photos?

• Yoho commented  · 

If you want alternative then try Ahsay Backup Software. I use this software for backup. Ahsay Backup Software comes with dedicated backup modules for backing up VMware ESXi (both paid and free versions), Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Exchange Server DAG, Microsoft Exchange Server database, Microsoft Exchange Server individual mailboxes, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL Database, Oracle Database, Lotus Domino / Notes, Windows System and Windows System State. Other applications and databases such as Microsoft Sharepoint can also be backed up using our flexible command line tool. You can check this software too. Thanks and check this software http://www.ahsay.com...s_overview&r=1d

• Anthony commented  · 

I would love this to happen, as well as being able to view & search the photos on my PC. This would make it the ideal business application as well, which would provide the $'s required to fund the functionality extension.

• Lee commented  · 

Great!

• Joker commented  · 

That will be great!

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is the one thing that is disappointing about this app. This was "planned" a year ago, as well.

Feedback and Knowledge Base