I suggest you ...

Export all photos from Trunx to PC via wifi & also back to my phone

I sometimes would like to share loads of pics in my trunx but my friends dont have the app so i would like to export them quickly to phone and share loads of photos in one message. Also because you dont have a desktop viewer i also try to send photos to my laptop but it takes really long selecting one by one and trying to send it through another app , if trunx implemented a function to send photos via wifi that would be very helpful or you could create a desktop viewer so i can view all my photos on my laptop

58 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Vickyyyy Charles shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminMatt (Piccam Support, Kposo Limited) responded  · 

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for writing in with your interest for a way to export back to your PC and phone – this is definitely something we’re working on implementing very soon! Thanks again for sending us your feedback, and keep an eye out for this feature in the future.

Best,
    Trunx Team

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sarah Czapla commented  · 

I am switching to Shutterfly Life since Trunx lacks this feature!

• Anonymous commented  · 

HI Matt,

Does your team already have an answer to this problem?
        Thank you!

JL

• Benjamin Preisner commented  · 

I want my photos back now so how do I do it? Not some answer about future implementation! Thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is a worthless app if you can't get your photos back easily. It's like they are being held hostage.

• Desiree Maran commented  · 

has this feature been implemented? I'm currently trying to get the pictures i have in trunx to my computer,
        thank you
        Desiree

• Velma commented  · 

Try using Cloudbacko home" software as CloudBacko Home allow you to export your software settings so that in case you encounter a hardware failure accident, all you need to do is to reinstall your CloudBacko and restore your previous setting. Thus, no need to painfully recreate all the backup sets again. Leaving a link below just check: http://www.cloudbacko.com/free-backup.jsp

• Anonymous commented  · 

Its been a year now since the comment has been posted. Can I download photos from Trunx to my PC now? Facebook account got compromised and all photos deleted. Now I need to get my photos back and luckily they are on trunx.

• Atlanta Stripper commented  · 

Atlanta Stripper -

Yessss.....Please please please add the transfer to PC feature ASAP or I am going with another company. Thank you!

IG @ atlantagamalestripper

www.mcentertainment.org

• Ashley commented  · 

Agreed. Trunx is kind of worthless to me if I can't selective many photos at once to upload them to my phone, or upload them all to my laptop.

• Chad commented  · 

May 05, 2015. Still not an option. They must be working hard...

• Mike commented  · 

Been following this discussion since JULY 2014! Please get this done soon! I use Trunx as a backup for my photos, and have many photos on Trunx that do not exist anywhere else. I would really like to put them into iPhoto to make a video, and cannot possibly export from Trunx 1 by 1. But when I "select all" - my only choice is to "Add to Sharepix". Please add a feature to export multiple pics to a PC or Google Drive account. Thank you!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Definitivelly is a must have feature ... Fortunatelly i haven't deleted my photos otherwise i wouldn't have a way to get it back.

I had to switch back to another application with web interface to organize, edit and export the photos again if needed!

• Portia commented  · 

Wait, WHAT?! I can't get my photos back??? I just deleted them off my iPhone and then realized I wanted to edit a few of them and get them printed.... Am I just out of luck?

• Anonymous commented  · 

How far ahead!! Before 2015 I would hope

Feedback and Knowledge Base