I suggest you ...

You could make it a lot easier to "delete photos" from within your App. as that would be wonderful, thank you.

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Charles shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  AdminMatt (Piccam Support, Kposo Limited) responded  · 

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in with your interest to make it easier to delete photos! We’re definitely planning on improving this process in the near future.

Thanks again for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Team Trunx

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Devin E. McCormack commented  · 

I actually like that it does not delete from my photo library, that way I can hit clean, delete then double check for photos! A lot of times I keep a few photos on my phone which are backed up so they would delete making me have to re-download them otherwise! I may have missed a setting to change that but I don't think so.
        But he does have a point which you could have a switch to toggle normal or permanent delete? That's actually very handy like Finder settings in the old Mac software.

• Velma commented  · 

Hi!! If you are facing problems with backup you can actually try using "Cloudbacko home" software. It comes with very useful features like.Storage space free-up, Easy deletion of unwanted data, Software update notification, Export software settings. It basically supports Windows, Mac OS X, Linux. So grab this software. Leaving a link just check http://www.cloudbacko.com/free-backup.jsp

Feedback and Knowledge Base