I suggest you ...

Restore Photos locally to a PC,MAC or Mobile Device. Say I have all my photos on TRUNX but need them locally?

403 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ty Munn shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Christina commented  · 

Hi Trunx Support!

I would love to be able to access my photos. Where can I find them? Please find a solution for this ASAP!

Thanks!

Christina

• Jon commented  · 

I feel a little betrayed. You're telling me that I was never "backing up" my photos? I was sending them into a black hole in your server room.

If I can't ever retrieve them, then I basically just gave you my pictures. Now they have to sit on your servers indefinitely or I'll lose them forever.

That if my device tanked, I could "see them" in the future but never retrieve them.

• Max commented  · 

Plse specify a date when the mass export out of Trunx will come? U had said it will come umpteen times and a long long while ago. This is dragging too long! Stop holding our photos ransom!

• Hal commented  · 

I am glad I saw this, I was testing the application out for a review, going to compare it to Shoebox and the Amazon Prime Unlimited photo. However if there is no way even a somewhat trivial way of getting my items downloaded or restored then I will skip the tool completely.

There is a reason I have cloud backup, redundant storage and external hard drives. First and foremost I don't trust many of these places will exist in a years time and secondly for instances just such as this, my data should be my data, not a hostage.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hurry up! You are holding our photos ransom!
        You asked us to upload all to Trunx and delete from our phone to free up space. Are we now dope???!!!

• wmoncur5 commented  · 

Let me get this straight... I can upload my photos into your app, but can't get them out again, print them, or view them anywhere except on my phone??? Very frustrating, as I have uploaded a load of photos to Trunx and deleted them from my phone (as you encourage users to do). I might as well have put them into the trash. Hopeless :(

• mary commented  · 

absolutely vital functionality. please make available asap.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes only this is missing to restore photo folder to pc or smartphone.

• Stephen commented  · 

Wow - I have lost respect for The Today Show and their IT guy. After seeing the story I assumed [my bad] the way he described Trunx was it function similar to other cloud services such as DropBox, OneDrive, Google+, etc. -- but as an added bonus it would do the sorting I normally have done manually. Boo to no web/computer interface. After uploading 20,000 pics I have no idea where they are, how to get them back, or how to see their organization. That isn't better than what I had.

• Sherry commented  · 

I just want to move one picture at a time. For some reason I can't forward them today. I could before. What's going on?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I feel like a fool! Now I can't get my pics.. Defeats the purpose of the App

• Paul commented  · 

This option is implied but unavailable....will stop using your product since without iut the software has marginal value

• gary commented  · 

I feel the same, why cant we have the option to retrieve our pictures?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Did we get this option implemented?

• Chastidy commented  · 

This is ridiculous you should make it clear in your description that this is not an option. What the hell? I uploaded all my pictures to trunx and deleted out of my gallery thinking ok cool my phones going to run a little fast and I can go save them online if I need them again and no I cant I'm stuck with this app that wont let me restore my pictures, there is an option to individually save each and every picture back to my gallery but every time I do that guess what?! It force closes!

• Michael commented  · 

Agree... love trunx but if my phone is lost and my pc crashed..i need a way to log-into trunx and retrieve/view my pics. Does no good to be in the "cloud" with no way to access them.

Feedback and Knowledge Base