I suggest you ...

Restore Photos locally to a PC,MAC or Mobile Device. Say I have all my photos on TRUNX but need them locally?

403 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ty Munn shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stacie commented  · 

All my pictures from my phone and my laptop were stored on the Trunx App. My daughter's birthday, first birthday, my mom before she died, etc. I want them back and here it is almost 2018 and I haven't been able to find any of them

• TXLaw commented  · 

Now the App is not even available looking options for a class-action lawsuit have lost over 100GB of images

• Anonymous commented  · 

When, how long does it take come on......

• Carla commented  · 

I believe I have lost my photos. How do I get back please

• JCR commented  · 

When is this coming????

• Lisa De Leon commented  · 

its been over a year an still not new developments on exporting the files? There has to be something we can do. Maybe filing a class action suit against company? Deceptive advertisement and purchasing product that clearly isn't worth money invested.

• Velma commented  · 

You can easily restore by using "Cloudbacko home" software as CloudBacko Home let you easily restore multiple backed up versions in a single restore operation. Simply use the "Choose from ALL files" option. If you a file have multiple backed up versions, all versions of this file will be shown in the file explorer window with the previous versions displayed as grey color. Select the versions you need and hit the "Start restore" button. To know more about this software follow link : http://www.cloudbacko.com/free-backup.jsp

• JCR commented  · 

Trunx, it is very disappointing to see you are not answering comments customer service is key. It has been over a year since your last reply, don't you think it is time to give your users an answer? I hope you guys respond to this message or nay other message.

• Hafen commented  · 

Uh, never heard of you. How can we just accept that you're reliable and responsible?

• Tess commented  · 

Update, please. You said that feature was being worked on about a year ago. Thanks.

• Gina commented  · 

It would be great if you could have an internal slideshow in Trunx similar to the one offered by the iOS Camera Roll, with random shuffle, length of time each picture shown, and repeat. Otherwise, the only way To view your photos in a slideshow is to dump them back onto your device. Hope you'll consider this. Thanks!

• Robyn Smith commented  · 

I really want to be able to work with my pictures on the desktop as well as on my mobile devices. It is much easier to see when trying to tag and sort the photos. I am not going to delete them from my phone until I know that I can download them onto my desktop which sort of defeats the purpose of using Trunx. I am glad I haven't upgraded to a paid account yet, and I won't be until I know that I can easily get my photos back.

• Amy Peck commented  · 

Agree on this one! I just upgraded to unlimited. If I am only getting storage and access and no ability to download and manage via desktop - it's not worth it

• JCR commented  · 

Hello It is going to be a year now what is the status on this Trunx?

• Gabriella commented  · 

I really need all my pics back please work on this problem asap. I should b able to log into my account on any device and access all of my uploaded photos. I was counting on this app for when my phone breaks and it has. So please fix this problem as soon as you can. I'm sure lots of people were counting on this to back up their photos if you could at least send me all of the photos that were on my account that would be acceptable but this is a big problem

• Anonymous commented  · 

Omg you suckers! I want my pics back!

• Kim T commented  · 

This is unacceptable. You need to give us a timelines for when this feature will be available. It should have been available from the start.

• Nicole Harrison commented  · 

This original question was asked over a year ago!
        Please can you update us on a date for this feature being implemented?!?
        It's a VITAL function that I cannot believe doesn't exist.
        Please respond ASAP!

• Debbie Joedicker commented  · 

Any idea when this will be implemented? I need it!! Thank you.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base