I suggest you ...

Video Import

We're working on allowing video importing... coming soon!

544 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    UserVoice Team shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Roxana commented  · 

hello, I have a problem when I want to log in with facebook, they tell me that I need to ask for access from an admin, I do not understand why, but I have pictures and I want to recover them can you help me?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I paid for the app but This app is not working properly . It's always says no network even I can't sing up I used my wifi and my phone network but still it's not working. Very bad service
        Please help me to setup my account
        Thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

I do know all my passwords and emails for Piccam, but lately, after trying on several separate devices, I have not been able to log in. It says something about a network error abd it makes me upset I can't access my photos. Please help out.

• harish commented  · 

i cant access my videos that have been transfered, nt impressed

• Anonymous commented  · 

In 2013 they say "soon" yet in 2016 it doesn't work I can upload them from my camera roll but CANNOT EXPORT OR EVEN OLAY BACK IN THE APP. Essential the videos are lost and the app is pointless that I pay $4.99 for unlimited storage for per month. On top of that tech support DOES NOT EVER RESPOOND. ESEENTUALLY I HABE LOST ALL OF MY VIDEOS. DO NOT BUY! Interesting they are not in the App Store anymore but yet they continue to take my money and I can't reach apple or Trunx

• Velma commented  · 

Try using "Cloudbacko home" software for solving your problem. It can actually help you in this. It gives backup as well helps in restoring also, CloudBacko Home allow you to export your software settings so that in case you encounter a hardware failure accident, all you need to do is to reinstall your CloudBacko and restore your previous setting. Thus, no need to painfully recreate all the backup sets again. Leaving a link below just check: http://www.cloudbacko.com/free-backup.jsp

• Alexia commented  · 

My videos are imported but not playing.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why aren't all my videos being imported

• anglizzz29@aol.com commented  · 

Video support is a must for me!!!!!!! You advertised that your app backs up both pictures and videos...I got no video backup, only photos! What's up with that!!!!!?????

• Neely commented  · 

Are we able to import videos yet?

• Soccergrl1310 commented  · 

Any update as to when we can upload videos?

• bonnie commented  · 

so advertisements for trunx that say "trunx offers secure cloud storage for your photo and video collections" aren't exactly telling the truth, right?

it's cool that trunx will upload new videos shot within the app, but the older videos stored in my photo album are the part of my "collection" that I really need to backup...

once that feature is added, this app will be an easy 5 stars...

• Scott commented  · 

I might use the Trunx video if it was more than 15 seconds long... what good is that?

• AdminMatt (Piccam Support, Kposo Limited) commented  · 

Hi there!

Currently Trunx is unable to import your videos. This is something we're working on bringing into the mix in the future - I'm really sorry for this inconvenience.

You can, however, record videos within the Trunx app that will store automatically to your account in the cloud - never taking up space on your device!

Be sure to keep up with us via email or social media so you can be the first to import your videos when the feature is released! :)

• Anonymous commented  · 

but you advertise video suport. can you clarify

Feedback and Knowledge Base