I suggest you ...

Fix this app

This app doesn't even work with Facebook no more. It keeps saying it's in development mode

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Keeva shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brad Aguto commented  · 

I've lost 3 years of photos too. Please fix this for the sake of all of us.

• Ally commented  · 

I signed up with my email not facebook and also lost thousands of pictures so I don't think it's related to facebook. What a awful thing to do to loyal customers, no warning to move our pictures or anything, you just wiped away memories people can't get back. Unforgivable.

• jessy0724 commented  · 

I’ve lost all my pics because I signed up thru Facebook. This is terrible. Is this ever going to be fixed or will there be some type of resolution?

• Lauren Peacock Noland commented  · 

Please fix this issue! I need to be able to get my pictures through my FB login!!!!!

• rishy.chauhan commented  · 

IS THIS EVER GOING TO BE FIXED. ARRGGGGG !!!!🤬

• Anonymous commented  · 

please fix this problem of login with facebook I have there years of memories

• MARISA commented  · 

MEEEEE TOOOO I HAVE OVER 15,000 PICTURES I CANT ACCESS DUE TO NOT ALLOWING ME TO SIGN IN WITH FACEBOOK, THAT IS HOW I CREATED MY ACCOUNT!!! FIX IT PLEASE!!!!!

• Courtney commented  · 

This has happend to me and I can't get onto it anymore , can't get any access to the photos I had on it :( Pleaseee get it fixed

Feedback and Knowledge Base